Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The romance of scars and scabs

I'm not a fan of anything classified even remotely as romantic: not in the traditional sense and most certainly not in any interpretation given reference to under modern thought and meaning. I don't read the books or listen to the music and it's more than once that I've dozed through a movie which presented an usually persistent exchange of oral fluid. ver mind my particular aversion to chocolate and the fact that flowers can have me in bed for a week as the result of an allergic reaction. Cheesy violin music and intense looks that last up to twenty minutes at a time could only be irritating to someone such as myself who's entire CD collection is introduced by song titles like "If you don't love me, lie to me." and "Heartbreak Hotel".

Read more from L. Akitelek Papakemus here.