Sunday, February 01, 2009

On getting Down With The Teachers

I'm mad. Livid. Angry beyond words. I will have to be secreted to a facility to prevent serious embarrassment to myself and those around me; I'm on the warpath, armed with the jaw of an ass, bent on Samsonite accomplishment. Let me tell you why. 

First, we now have irrefutable proof that the Government of the African Republic of Kenya is composed chiefly of idiots, psychopaths, failed brains, megalomaniacs and the most hideous liars. 

Secondly, that said government is set, inexorably, on the path to self destruction. Which is shocking: everyone, however severe their intellectual limitations, is endowed with a strong sense of self preservation and even perpetuation. The government, so far as I can see, is the sum of parts, each of which is bereft of that vital sense. Let me calm down a bit and give this thing a little more coherence.        

More from Eric Ng'eno here