Thursday, September 18, 2008

imagine diaries| Would You Like The Blue Pill? Or The Red Pill?

"Let me tell you why you are here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But, you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?" Morpheus In The Movie 'The Matrix'.

So sometimes I sit back and really wonder if the movie- THE MATRIX- was some kind of subtle message to wake us up but we chose to view it as some really awesome Science fiction movie. We truly do have the choice to see the truth whether it is in Religion or Politics, but I think human beings are addicted to LIES.

Read more from Enigmaress.